Home Forums General Member Questions General Questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ian Bond
    Keymaster

If you’re new to the group, please introduce yourself and describe your interests and goals. Don’t worry. Everyone is friendly here!

Ask anything you want.

Thanks!
    -Ian

Clyde Goins
    Participant

Thanks for adding this area. I keep reading about how all the millennials are setting themselves up as freelancers, like it’s the #1 growth sector in the reports from the Bureau of Labor Stats.

Do you think that’s the direction it’s going for retiree’s too? Like, don’t retire, just freelance instead?

Ian Bond
    Keymaster

The quickest way to earning way to earning is freelancing through one of the many sites like Upwork. They have an enormous number of inquiries, so it’s easier finding one that fits . I also know many people that have started there while developing longer term online businesses.

Coaching and Consulting are logical for people with expertise that transcends a local market. While building these practices takes longer, the benefits are enormous.

Retirees have the opportunity to craft a life that suits their needs today. It’s truly an amazing time to be alive. Take advantage of all of the options!

Clyde Goins
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

I’m a newly retired teacher although I still sub from time to time. Looking for ways to stay at home and still add to my nest egg each month. Considering a permanent move abroad if I can get a reliable stream of income going! Thanks Ian for setting up this site. 🙂

Ian Bond
    Keymaster

Welcome Tracy! Thank you for all of your comments and questions 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu