Home Forums No Nest Egg Retirement Plan – Opportunity of a Lifetime Lesson 6-0: Opportunity of a Lifetime

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ian Bond
    Keymaster
    Clyde Goins
    Participant

I realize that online income is must. I read your book on Amazon about online business! At this point, the learning curve seems a little hard to set up an online store. I have absolutely no qualifications to start and “amazon” business or drop shipping business. I feel like could easily get started blogging but I don’t have anything to sell. In your opinion, what’s the shortest distance to making a regular income online? Time is not really an issue for me.

Ian Bond
    Keymaster

I guess the answer will depend on your view of a “regular’ income.

In my case, I was interested in ecommerce and studied that with the intention of “buying a job”. My reality is that I didn’t need full income replacement but I do need more than a couple of thousand dollars a month.

I started this site as more of a passion project, but with the idea that I could definitely coach others when I found the right profile of individuals.

My wife is certain she would be happy freelancing should we sell our ecommerce interests and she could make a “few thousand dollars” a month.

Message me directly to talk more about your personal ambitions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu